g The Film Panel Notetaker: Please Vote For My SXSW 2010 Panel

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Please Vote For My SXSW 2010 Panel

    Hello Everyone,

I covered the 2009 South By Southwest Film Festival as well as this year's Rochester High Falls International Film Festival for TFPN. Recently, I submitted an idea for a panel to SXSW for the 2010 festival titled "Don't Quit Your Day Job".

My panel will cover how Filmmakers balance their film making with their "day jobs". How do you balance work with filmmaking? How do you negotiate time off? How important is your job situation to fostering creativity? I won't disclose who I'm considering for the panel (I haven't approached anyone), but I'm looking into people who work in a wide variety of employment situations, including teaching, private sector work (office, customer service, etc.), health care, freelancers, and people who work in film and television.

To vote for my panel, please click here.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home