g The Film Panel Notetaker: The Truth About T/F: I Missed It & I'm Going Next Year

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Truth About T/F: I Missed It & I'm Going Next Year

This week as I prepare for my first trip ever to Texas for the South by Southwest Film Festival in Austin, I kick myself for missing last week what seems to have been the 'trully' amazing True/False Film Festival. Still in Motion's Pamela Cohn has a great summary of her experience at the Columbia, Missouri-based non-fiction film festival. Over at All These Wonderful Things, A.J. Schnack puts it as #10 out of the top 25 festivals for documentaries, calling it "the most convivial and intimate of the big US documentary festivals." More recaps: Jordan Matos on the Indiepix blog, Eugene Hernandez on indieWIRE and Karina Longworth on Spout Blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home