g The Film Panel Notetaker: Spoke at Metropolitan College of New York Friday Night

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Spoke at Metropolitan College of New York Friday Night

I would like to thank Professor Paula Landry for inviting me to speak Friday night in her Film Business class that she co-instructs with Professor and President Stephen R. Greenwald at Metropolitan College of New York, my alma matter where I attended grad school for Media Management a few years back. The program served as a foundation for my notetaking, since it was during my studies there that I began to attend film panel discussions at festivals such as Cannes, and though I didn't realize it at the time, I would soon be sharing my notes on this very blog.

Flash forward to Friday night, and there I was explaining the genesis of The Film Panel Notetaker to a new batch of young media entrepreneurs, all with various concentrations. Speaking of which, you might be seeing some notes posted here in the near future from some of these students on a wide spectrum of panel discussions from the music, fashion, public relations and web industries.

I am hoping to work with Paula soon to program a panel discussion at the school. I will keep you informed of any developments.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home